WTU Mission Statement

“The acts of possessing, consuming, preparing or cultivating all varieties of cannabis at home for personal use causes no significant harm to individuals or others.
People who carry out such activities, causing no harm to others, in the privacy of their own homes, should not live in fear of suffering the harms of criminalisation, as a result of UK drug policy.
WTU therefore declare UK drug policy, in relation to the use, possession, cultivation, preparation and sharing of cannabis for private, adult purposes, to be incompatible with the rights to a freedom of consciousness, private life, beliefs and practices, as defined in the Human Rights Act.”

Show your support, Undersign the mission statement.

The last comment needs to be approved.
51 replies
« Older CommentsNewer Comments »
  1. marcus beeching
    marcus beeching says:

i am fighting for the right to grow and use the maijuana for fare to long, this has been denied us, and here we are still fighting and watching many suffering and loosing there lives when we know we have wonderful plant that will do so much to eliminate so much pain and suffering in so many ways …..just as said suffering for political gains money and all the corruption that goes with it ..i officially undersign …..

2. Phil & Carole Johnson
    Phil & Carole Johnson says:

Using cannabis for 20+ years with wife who has MS … still trying to get prescription but to no avail through NHS … attempted to grow a few (6) plants recently but got busted, next time will get arrested and will take it to Crown Court … not guilty !

3. Alun Buffry
    Alun Buffry says:

I fully support the WTU Mission Statement. People that grow or possess cannabis for their beneficial use, people that use it and don’t like it, should not have their private lives raided and their beliefs persecuted when they do no harm or pose no risk to others, public health or public order. If there are no victims, then there ought to be no crime. The application of the Misuse of Drugs Act on such people is contrary to Human Rights laws.

4. Terry Tanner
    Terry Tanner says:

I believe it’s my human birth right to have the freedom of choice to be abe to use, posses, cultivate, prepare and share cannabis for private adult purposes, without the fear of prosecution.

5. Stan Taylor
    Stan Taylor says:

I totally agree & support the WTU Mission Statement. For 50 years I have had my Human Rights denied by an unjust law that benefits no one. It only adds to human misery to be made a criminal no matter how petty, we are still being forced to break the law. Not just our generation but the next & in my case the next generation ( nothing to do with me ). Three generations of cannabis users in one family all started for different reasons . This is the future when will they realize that cannabis use is not going to go away. We have to be counted.

6. Lee O'Doherty-Bushnell
    Lee O'Doherty-Bushnell says:

I undersign this mission statement because I believe everybody has the right to supplement their health and well being with the cannabis plant. It is my belief that the UK’s laws regarding cannabis cause more harm than they prevent. It is also my belief that many people suffer at the hands of big pharmaceutical companies when they could be using cannabis as a safer, non-addictive and more effective form of treatment. It is my belief that the laws surrounding cannabis are founded on illegitimate and incorrect studies and are in breach of multiple human right laws.

7. Yeti
    Yeti says:

Its criminal that patients in need medicine from this most awesome plant, can’t grow and self medicate, saving NHS, £billions and earning tax man £billions too.

It killed my cancer and helped me to manage my C-PTSD and other head and body injuries.

Win/Win – c’mon Crispy Blunt MP pull your digit out dude.

8. Sarah Mabb
    Sarah Mabb says:

I sign for the right to grow my own cannabis.
    I sign for the right to choose my medicine.
    I’m managing my CPTSD with the use of cannabis, it’s the only relief.
    Farmer not Pharma.

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!