WTU Guest Book

Do you believe in the end of oppression and persecution, in freedom and equality for all the CannaCommunity in British law and society? Yes!

Then please join WTU and stand up and be counted.

If you donate to the WTU legal fund and become one of WTU, please read the below WTU Declaration of Peace and, if you agree, add your name and email into the WTU Guestbook below to register your status as one of WTU.

WTU truly are all victims in this Government driven ideological war on our preferred way of life, but together WTU can bring this unjustified State interference in our lives to an end.

No victim! No Crime! Our lives! Our choice!

Thank you for your support. One day we the CannaCommunity shall be free of persecution and prosecution.

Phil Monk WTU

• WTU Guest book

Declaration of Peace

and

Cessation of the Drug War

WTU

We the Undersigned
On behalf of all Cannabis Practitioners call upon
the Government of the United Kingdom
To Cease the Long Failed Drug War.

Reaffirming that our principal aim is to expedite the decriminalisation
of cannabis in all forms for every member of our extended CannaFamily
whether they utilise cannabis for;
Medicine, Nutrition, Recreation, Sacrament or Industry.
We bring to your attention fundamental worldwide changes in drug strategies
and long standing international research to support those changes.

We remain convinced that a “Cessation of the Failed Drug War” alongside a
reciprocated ‘Declaration of Peace’ would serve as the primary prerequisite
for the material well-being, physical health, development, progress of our nation
and for the full implementation of the rights and fundamental human freedoms
proclaimed by the United Nations.

Declarration of peace

79 replies
« Older CommentsNewer Comments »
  1. Carrie NW
    Carrie NW says:

WTU ALL THE WAY YOUR SUPPORTING THOSE WHO CAN’T FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES!! LOVE WTU!!!!

2. J scrase
    J scrase says:

I WANT TO GROW FREE !
    I WANT TO BREAK FREE !
    FROM THE LIES I’VE BEEN TOLD, I CANNOT BELIEVE ITS ILLEGAL TO GRROOW A SEED!
    GOD GAVE US THIS SEED TO SOW !
    I WANT TO GROW FREE !

Keep fighting! And I’ll stand in arms along side !

3. Martin Brown
    Martin Brown says:

I can’t remember if I signed this already so maybe have doubled up on it! Anyway, thanks for my Badge and Sticky thingy, Phil; and keep up the good work!

4. Jason Ley
    Jason Ley says:

Hello to all ✌️
    What a fantastic job Phil Monk and with the support of his Family has done so far #wtu ✌️
    It’s now up to all of us to make this happen, we shouldn’t be told how or what’s best for us when we have been lied to by the government for far to many years… They are there for us not the opposite way round!!!! We need to stand up for our right to do what is best for all so please help out as much as you can, it doesn’t matter how little because it all adds up to something big, as we all believe in what we are doing is that right thing.
    So donate if possible and spread the word far and wide… #wtu #GYO #nomorecannacrime
    Peace and love to all
    ✌️✌️

5. PAT CARTER
    PAT CARTER says:

I am signing the declaration of peace. I believe in its aims and ambitions and that Phil & Lou Monk, have done a fantastic job in gathering disparate groups together under one umbrella to fight this injustice. They have my complete support, love and confidence in the job that they are doing and that it is a priviledge to know such erudite, kind, trustworthy people.

6. Alan Mcghie
    Alan Mcghie says:

I support all that WTU stand for I was a temporary member from Facebook I left that platform. Anyway I hope that i can help i don’t work and use cannabis medical and for Fun when am lucky enough to have any. I would love to give some money skint at the moment. Thanks for your hard work

7. Lindsay
    Lindsay says:

I believe in the many health benefits in the plant I want to grow without threat of jail I’m a long time self medicator and need a change to come and quick all power to you Phil

8. Nigel
    Nigel says:

WTU is inspirational to me. I have spine damage and degenerative vertebrae in my lower spine, neuropathy in my legs and around half the days in a week I cannot walk. 10 years of treatments and NHS prescriptions have done almost nothing to treat or ease my symptoms. My use of cannabis has reinvigorated my life, I use less than 7 grams a week to achieve far better results than Fentanyl ever did and without the horrific side effects or addiction. There is no cure for the damage in my spine but at least I now have relief from pain and lack of sleep, a much healthier vision of my future.

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!